On Apr 13, 2014, at 9:58 PM, Michael Still <mi...@stillhq.com> wrote:

> First off, thanks for electing me as the Nova PTL for Juno. I find the

First off, congrats!

> * a mid cycle meetup. I think the Icehouse meetup was a great success,
> and I'd like to see us do this again in Juno. I'd also like to get the
> location and venue nailed down as early as possible, so that people
> who have complex travel approval processes have a chance to get travel
> sorted out. I think its pretty much a foregone conclusion this meetup
> will be somewhere in the continental US. If you're interested in
> hosting a meetup in approximately August, please mail me privately so
> we can chat.

I think one of the outcomes from the first one was that we should try to do it
earlier. Feature freeze would be somewhere around first week of September. I’d
like to see us do it the last week of July at the latest, I think. That is
still ‘approximately August’, I guess. :)

Thoughts?

- Chris