On 4/13/14 11:58 PM, "Michael Still" <mi...@stillhq.com> wrote:

>* specs review. The new blueprint process is a work of genius, and I
>think its already working better than what we've had in previous
>releases. However, there are a lot of blueprints there in review, and
>we need to focus on making sure these get looked at sooner rather than
>later. I'd especially like to encourage operators to take a look at
>blueprints relevant to their interests. Phil Day from HP has been
>doing a really good job at this, and I'd like to see more of it.

Agreed!  We are trying to get more Operators to comment and review,
because very few of us have to date.  I'll try to drop a gentle reminder
to the list.  I know that Tom Fifield has been plugging it every chance he
gets.  You are right, though, Phil really has been shouldering a load for
the lot of us. :)  I'm sure we'll highlight it a lot at the ATL summit -
especially with the extra Ops focused sessions.

Congrats again!

Matt