I tend to disagree with the whole idea. Not sure 100% though yet. Could you
please explain the point of scattering configuration all over the code? In my
opinion, we’re mixing different application concerns. With the current approach
I always know where to look at in order to find all my configuration option
definitions (types, descriptions etc.) but with this refactoring it seems to be
a tricky task.

Thoughts? What benefits of doing that?

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.