Hi all,

We've just released our implementation of BGP VPN extensions (called
'BaGPipe'), under a opensource license :
https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/bagpipe-bgp

It reuses some code from ExaBGP, but with a dedicated engine for VPN
instance creation through a rest API, and a modular architecture to
drive a dataplane (e.g. OpenVSwtich).  It is based on an internal
development we did to address IaaS/IP VPN interconnection issues;
although still young the project was the basis for a few working lab
prototypes.  There is more info in the README.

I filled-in a column for BaGPipe on the wiki page (
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron/BGPSpeakersComparison ), to give
an idea where it stands, and let people think how that could address
needs in Openstack.  I also added a line to specify support for
Route-Target-constrained distribution of VPN routes (RFC4684), because
it is a real need beyond VPNv4/v6 routes for some VPN interconnection
use deployments.

Best,

-Thomas

Nachi Ueno :