I agree. the current status can reflect the deployment status and we can add a
new attribute to reflect operational status.

I also agree that adminstate_up should definitely affect operational status.
But driver could choose to unprovision when admin state is set to false. In
which case status will also change.

If agenda permits,  can we discuss this in the upcoming weekly meeting?

Sent using
CloudMagic<https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=5.0.32&pv=4.2.2>

On Wed, Aug 06, 2014 at 2:46 AM, Stephen Balukoff