Hi all,

I am not available to run the meeting tomorrow and was not able to identify
someone to step in, given this I think it makes sense to cancel for this week.

For next week I would like to trial the new alternate time we discussed, 1600
UTC on a Thursday, and assuming there is reasonable attendance alternating
weekly from there. Are there any objections to this?

As the Feature Proposal Freeze [1] is fast approaching for projects that
enforce it I will endeavour to track down any of the blueprints listed on the
wiki that were approved but don't have code submissions associated with them
yet and highlight this on the mailing list in lieu of a meeting.

Thanks,

Steve

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/FeatureProposalFreeze