On 08/19/2014 06:39 PM, Sylvain Bauza wrote:
> On the other hand, ERT discussion is decoupled from the scheduler split
> discussion and will be delayed until Extensible Resource Tracker owner
> (Paul Murray) is back from vacation.
> In the mean time, we're considering new patches using ERT as
> non-acceptable, at least until a decision is made about ERT.

Even though this was not officially agreed I think this is the least we
can do under the circumstances.

A reminder that a revert proposal is up for review still, and I consider
it fair game to approve, although it would be great if we could hear
from Paul first:

  https://review.openstack.org/115218

Thanks,

N.