From: Harm Weites [mailto:h...@weites.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 12:53 PM
To: openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] Status of Neutron IPv6 dual stack

Thiago,

My old setup was dual-stacked, simply using a flat linuxbridge. It's just that
I now realy would like to separate multiple tenants using L3 routers, which
should be easy (dual stacked) to achieve once Dane's work is completed.

Did you find the time to commit those required changes for that yet Dane?

Regards,
Harm