How you solved this issue of syntax error. We are getting the same error:

# rally -v task start rally/doc/samples/tasks/scenarios/vm/boot-runcommand-
delete.json
Command failed, please check log for more info
2014-09-01 07:31:52.606 9155 CRITICAL rally [-] ParserError: while parsing
a flow mapping
  in "<string>", line 23, column 24:
                "context": {
                           ^
expected ',' or '}', but got '<scalar>'
  in "<string>", line 28, column 18:
                     "neutron_network": {
                     ^
2014-09-01 07:31:52.606 9155 TRACE rally Traceback (most recent call last):
2014-09-01 07:31:52.606 9155 TRACE rally   File "/usr/local/bin/rally",
line 10, in <

Any clue?

Thanks