There are other options. 3 docker containers with ceph in them perhaps.

Kevin

________________________________
From: Steven Dake
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 7:21:39 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [all][tripleo] New Project -> Kolla: Deploy and
Manage OpenStack using Kubernetes and Docker

On 09/23/2014 06:30 PM, Mike Spreitzer wrote:
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but you can not install Cinder inside
a container.  Cinder requires an iSCSI package that fails to install; its
install script tries to launch the daemon, and that fails.

Regards,
Mike

Mike,

Mordred pointed that out late last week - that essentially iscsi + containers
are bust.  This is something that needs fixing in upstream kernel.org.  I don't
know the details, but I assume at some point we will need to figure out what
the problem is and sort out a solution and beg the upstream to fix it ;-).

Regards
-steve