I'm interesting in the group too!

On 2014年09月24日 18:01, Salvatore Orlando wrote:
Please keep me in the loop.

The importance of ensuring consistent style across Openstack APIs increases as the number of "integrated" project increases. Unless we decide to merge all API endpoints as proposed in another thread! [1]

Regards,
Salvatore

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/openstack-dev@lists.openstack.org/msg36012.html