From: Doug Hellmann [d...@doughellmann.com] Thursday, November 20, 2014 3:51 PM
   >On Nov 20, 2014, at 8:12 AM, Sandy Walsh <sandy.wa...@rackspace.com> wrote:
   >> Hey y'all,
   >>
   >> To avoid cross-posting, please inform your -infra / -operations buddies
about this post.

   >> We've just started thinking about where notification schema files should
live and how they should be deployed. Kind of a tricky problem.  We could
really use your input on this problem ...

   >> The assumptions:
   >> 1. Schema files will be text files. They'll live in their own git repo
(stackforge for now, ideally oslo eventually).
   >Why wouldn’t they live in the repo of the application that generates the
notification, like we do with the database schema and APIs defined by those
apps?

That would mean downstream consumers (potentially in different languages) would
need to pull all repos and extract just the schema parts. A separate repo would
make it more accessible.