Hello Vladimir,
I agree. But in most cases, zabbix-server would be moved from failed node by
pacemaker.
Moreover some clients dont want to „waste” 3 additional servers only for
monitoring.

As i said, this is only first drop of zabbix HA. Later we can allow user to
deploy zabbix-server
not only on controllers, but also on dedicated nodes.

Best Regards,
Bartosz Kupidura