Renat,

I agree with the two methods you proposed.

On processing the events, I was thinking a separate entity.  But you gave
me an idea, how about a system action for publishing the events that the
current executors can run?

Alternately, instead of making HTTP calls, what do you think if mistral
just post the events to the exchange(s) that the subscribers provided and
let the subscribers decide how to consume the events (i.e post to webhook,
etc.) from these exchanges?  This will simplify implementation somewhat.
The engine can just take care of publishing the events to the exchanges and
call it done.

Winson