Hello All,

Can we create multiple resources using a single task, like multiple keypairs or
security-groups or networks etc?

I am trying to extend the existing "create_vm" workflow, such that it accepts a
list of security groups. In the workflow, before create_vm I am trying to
create the security group if it does not exist.

Just to test the security group functionality individually I wrote a sample
workflow:

--------------------

version: '2.0'

name: secgroup_actions

workflows:
  create_security_group:
    type: direct
    input:
      - name
      - description

    tasks:
      create_secgroups:
        action: nova.security_groups_create name={$.name}
description={$.description}
------------

This is a straight forward workflow, but I am unable figure out how to pass
multiple security groups to the above workflow.

I tried passing multiple dicts in context file but it did not work.

------

{
  "name": "secgrp1",
  "description": "using mistral"
},
{
  "name": "secgrp2",
  "description": "using mistral"
}

-----

Is there any way to modify this workflow such that it creates more than one
security group?

Please help.

Regards,

Sushma

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems