From: Georgy Okrokvertskhov [mailto:gokrokvertsk...@mirantis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2014 6:07 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Mistral] Query on creating multiple resources

Hi Sushma,

Did you explore Heat templates? As Zane mentioned you can do this via Heat
template without writing any workflows.
Do you have any specific use cases which you can't solve with Heat template?

Create VM workflow was a demo example. Mistral potentially can be used by Heat
or other orchestration tools to do actual interaction with API, but for user it
might be easier to use Heat functionality.

Thanks,
Georgy

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 7:54 AM, Nikolay Makhotkin