Hi Sushma,

Did you explore Heat templates? As Zane mentioned you can do this via Heat
template without writing any workflows.
Do you have any specific use cases which you can't solve with Heat template?

Create VM workflow was a demo example. Mistral potentially can be used by
Heat or other orchestration tools to do actual interaction with API, but
for user it might be easier to use Heat functionality.

Thanks,
Georgy

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 7:54 AM, Nikolay Makhotkin <nmakhot...@mirantis.com>
wrote:

> Hi, Sushma!
>
> Can we create multiple resources using a single task, like multiple
>> keypairs or security-groups or networks etc?
>

> Yes, we can. This feature is in the development now and it is considered
> as experimental -
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mistral/+spec/mistral-dataflow-collections
>
> Just clone the last master branch from mistral.
>
> You can specify "for-each" task property and provide the array of data to
> your workflow:
>
>  --------------------
>
> version: '2.0'
>
> name: secgroup_actions
>
> workflows:
>   create_security_group:
>     type: direct
>     input:
>       - array_with_names_and_descriptions
>
>     tasks:
>       create_secgroups:
>
>         for-each:
>
>           data: $.array_with_names_and_descriptions
>         action: nova.security_groups_create name={$.data.name}
> description={$.data.description}
> ------------
>
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 6:36 PM, Zane Bitter <zbit...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> On 08/12/14 09:41, Sushma Korati wrote:
>>
>>> Can we create multiple resources using a single task, like multiple
>>> keypairs or security-groups or networks etc?
>>>

>> Define them in a Heat template and create the Heat stack as a single task.
>>
>> - ZB

> --
> Best Regards,
> Nikolay