The way we are structuring our _javascript_s today is complicated. All of our static _javascript_s reside in /horizon/static and are imported through _conf.html and _scripts.html. Notice that there are already some panel specific _javascript_s like: horizon.images.js, horizon.instances.js, horizon.users.js. They do not belong in horizon. They belong in openstack_dashboard because they are specific to a panel.

Why am I raising this issue now? In Angular, we need controllers written in _javascript_ for each panel. As we angularize more and more panels, we need to store them in a way that make sense. To me, it make sense for us to move _conf and _scripts to openstack_dashboard. Or if this is not possible, then provide a mechanism to override them in openstack_dashboard.

Thoughts?
Thai