From: Punith S [mailto:punit...@cloudbyte.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2014 3:12 AM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions); Eduard Matei
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [ThirdPartyCI] Need help setting
up CI

Hi Eduard

we tried running
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rasselin/os-ext-testing/master/puppet/install_master.sh
on ubuntu master 12.04, and it appears to be working fine on 12.04.

thanks

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 1:57 PM, Eduard Matei
<eduard.ma...@cloudfounders.com<mailto:eduard.ma...@cloudfounders.com>> wrote:
Hi,
Seems i can't install using puppet on the jenkins master using
install_master.sh from
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/rasselin/os-ext-testing/master/puppet/install_master.sh
 because it's running Ubuntu 11.10 and it appears unsupported.
I managed to install puppet manually on master and everything else fails
So i'm trying to manually install zuul and nodepool and jenkins job builder,
see where i end up.

The slave looks complete, got some errors on running install_slave so i ran
parts of the script manually, changing some params and it appears installed but
no way to test it without the master.

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks,

Eduard

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 3:37 AM, Asselin, Ramy