Team,

If you have been watching the Magnum project you know that things have really
taken off recently. At Paris we did not contemplate a Mid-Cycle meet-up but now
that we have come this far so quickly, and have such a broad base of
participation now, it makes sense to ask if you would like to attend a
face-to-face mid-cycle meetup. I propose the following for your consideration:

- Two full days to allow for discussion of Magnum architecture, and
implementation of our use cases.
- Located in San Francisco.
- Open to using Los Angeles or another west coast city to drive down travel
expenses, if that is a concern that may materially impact participation.
- Dates: February 23+24 or 25+26

If you think you can attend (with 80+% certainty) please indicate your
availability on the proposed dates using this poll:

http://doodle.com/ddgsptuex5u3394m

Please also add a comment on the Doodle Poll indicating what Country/US City
you will be traveling FROM in order to attend.

I will tabulate the responses, and follow up to this thread. Feel free to
respond to this thread to discuss your thoughts about if we should meet, or if
there are other locations or times that we should consider.

Thanks,

Adrian

PS: I do recognize that some of our contributors reside in countries that
require Visas to travel to the US, and those take a long time to acquire. The
reverse is also true. For those of you who can not attend in person, we will
explore options for remote participation using teleconferencing technology,
IRC, Etherpad, etc for limited portions of the agenda.