Team,

Thanks for participating in the poll. Due to considerable scheduling conflicts,
I am expanding the poll to include the following Monday 2015-03-02+Tuesday
2015-03-03. Hopefully these alternate dates can get more of us together on the
same days.

Please take a moment to respond to the poll a second time to indicate your
availability on the newly proposed dates:

http://doodle.com/ddgsptuex5u3394m

Thanks,

Adrian