On 01/28/2015 10:33 PM, Mathieu Gagné wrote:
On 2015-01-28 11:13 PM, Chris Friesen wrote:

Anyone have any suggestions on where to start digging?

We have a similar issue which has yet to be properly diagnosed on our side.

One workaround which looks to be working for us is enabling the "private mode"
in the browser. If it doesn't work, try deleting your cookies.

Can you see if those workarounds work for you?

Neither of those seems to work for me. I still get a multi-second delay and then the red bar with "Connect timeout".

I suspect it's something related to websockify, but I can't figure out what.

Chris