On 1/29/2015 5:52 AM, Alexandre Levine wrote:
Thomas,

I'm the lead of the team working on it.
The project is in a release-candidate state and the EC2 (non-VPC) part
is just being finished, so there are no tags or branches yet. Also we
were not sure about what should we do with it since we were told that
it'll have a chance of going as a part of nova eventually. So we've
created a spec and blueprint and only now the discussion has started.
Whatever the decisions we're ready to follow. If the first thing to get
it closer to customers is to create a package (now it can be only
installed from sources obviously) and a tag is required for it, then
that's what we should do.

So bottom line - we're not sure ourselves what the best way to move. Do
we put a tag (in what format? 1.0? m1? 2015.1.rc1?)? Or do we create a
branch?
My thinking now is to just put a tag - something like 1.0.rc1.
What do you think?

Best regards,
   Alex Levine