As point, we are trying to move away from this model. Having to "know" the
dependencies is a bad experience in general. But with the move to eliminate
"optional" parts of the api, most of these become real dependencies for
keystone (a few things will still be optional eg memcache lib).

--Morgan

Sent via mobile