On 24/02/15 04:38 +0000, Nikhil Komawar wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to propose the following members to become part of the Glance core
team:

Ian Cordasco
Louis Taylor
Mike Fedosin
Hemanth Makkapati

Please, yes!

They have been contributing significant numbers of high quality reviews in the
past few months as well as providing valuable input to the program. They are
consistently among the top non-core reviewers with respect to their input on
the reviews and their availability. They have been instrumental in guiding the
program positively forward and are great people to work with; thus seem easily
fitting to the OpenStack community principles. All of them have demonstrated a
strong intent for understanding the program well and have shown awareness of
the direction in which it's going. I wish them all the best and hope that they
help us with their valuable input going forward.

Glance core team members please vote +1 or -1 to the nominations either in
reply or by private communication. Please reply by Thursday 17UTC; we shall
close the voting before that if everyone replies.

--
@flaper87
Flavio Percoco