Flavio Percoco wrote:
> [...]
> I personally don't think adding new cores without cleaning up that
> list is something healthy for our community, which is what we're
> trying to improve here. Therefore I'm still -2-W on adding new folks
> without removing non-active core members.

It's also *extremely* easy to add back long-inactive members if they
happen to come back.

Again, core is not a badge, it corresponds to a set of duties. If some
people don't fill those duties anymore, it's better to remove them than
to keep them around: it maintains the standards of expected review
activity fore core reviewers at a high level.

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)