On 26/02/15 19:25 -0500, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
+1 to the move!

+1 from me too

On Feb 26, 2015 6:43 PM, "Ben Nemec" <openst...@nemebean.com> wrote:

   On 02/26/2015 03:57 PM, Doug Hellmann wrote:
   > The team behind the unified command line tool is preparing to ask the TC
   to allow us to become an official team. The openstack/
   python-openstackclient repository will be managed by this "new" team, and I
   suggested we also consider transferring ownership of openstack/cliff from
   Oslo at the same time.

   > Cliff was created specifically to meet the needs to
   python-openstackclient, and it is still primarily maintained by folks who
   will be members of the new team. Some projects outside of OpenStack have
   adopted it, so I think it makes sense to keep it as a separate repository
   and continue to release it that way (Oslo doesn’t have to be the only
   project team to do that, after all).

   > Dean will be submitting a governance change to create the new program,
   but before we do that I wanted to get general feedback from the team about
   the ownership change. We’ll repeat what we did with PyCADF and hacking when
   we transferred those, and offer anyone in oslo-core the chance to continue
   reviewing cliff code if they want to be on the cliff-core team.

   > Please let me know if you have objections or comments.

   Makes sense to me.  +1 to the move.

   > Thanks,
   > Doug

@flaper87