Over time oslo incubator has become less important as most things are simply
becoming libraries from the get-go. However, there is still code in incubator
and particularly Keystone client has seen an issue where the incubator code is
considered a "public api" by consuming projects.

I would like to start the conversation of moving all incubator modules to be
prefixed by "_" indicating they are not meant for public consumption. I expect
that if there is not a large uproar here on the mailing list, that I will
propose a spec to oslo shortly to make this change possible.

What I am looking for before the spec happens, is the view from the community
on making this type of change and bringing modules private (and associated
concerns).

Cheers,
--Morgan

Sent via mobile