We have a lot of open changes for the centralize / cleanup config option work:

https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/nova+branch:master+topic:bp/centralize-config-options-newton

We said at the midcycle we'd allow those past non-priority feature freeze because they are docs changes, but with the gate being backed up every day let's hold off on pushing new changes for this series, at least until after feature freeze on 9/2. These changes run all of the test jobs so they do take a tool on the CI system, which is hurting other functional things from landing before feature freeze.

Matt Riedemann