"So all this said, there are individuals interested in the PTL role to
ensure project teams have someone handling the logistics and coordination.
My issue however was that I was not yet eligible to be a candidate which
I'll remedy moving forward.

I'm still interested in serving as a PTL for a project that needs one. I
personally believe that in the case of Security, there needs to be a
dedicated team due to the nature and impact of security breaches that
directly influence the perception of OpenStack as a viable cloud solution
for enterprises looking (or re-looking) at it for the first time."

@Adam we'd certainly appreciate your help staying on top of

required activities, email, etc.  Surely a PTL should be

somebody who has at least been involved in the project?

--
-Travis