Hi, Heat stackers:
    May I ask a question about creating Manila Share. I see Heat define some
constraints
 for property schema 'ACCESS_TYPE' at
 heat.engine.resources.openstack.manila.share.properties_schema[ACCESS_RULES].
 I copy the codes as bellow. The allowed values for 'ACCESS_TYPE' are  'ip',
'domain'.
            ACCESS_TYPE: properties.Schema(
                properties.Schema.STRING,
                _('Type of access that should be provided to guest.'),
                constraints=[constraints.AllowedValues(
                    ['ip', 'domain'])],
                required=True
            ),
However, I see manila has defined different allowed value for 'ACCESS_TYPE',
which
 includes 'ip', 'user', 'cert', 'cephx'. So, my question is does heat need some
updates? Or
do I miss something?  Hope for your reply. Thanks very much!

cheers
zengchen