Hello Kendall,

I think you can just leave them in the group then, at your convenience.
If they are there we can start using them if so.

Best regards
Tobias

On 08/17/2018 11:08 PM, Kendall Nelson wrote:

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 12:15 AM Tobias Urdin <tobias.ur...@binero.se <mailto:tobias.ur...@binero.se>> wrote:

    Hello Kendall,

    I went through the list of projects [1] and could only really see
    two things.

    1) puppet-rally and puppet-openstack-guide is missing

I had created the projects, but missed adding them to the group. They should be there now :)

    2) We have some support projects which doesn't really need bug
    tracking, where some others do.
        You can remove puppet-openstack-specs and
    puppet-openstack-cookiecutter all others would be
        nice to still have left so we can track bugs. [2]

i can remove them from the group if you want, but I don't think I can delete the projects entirely.

    Best regards
    Tobias

    [1] https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/#!/project_group/60
    <https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/#%21/project_group/60>
    [2] Keeping puppet-openstack-integration (integration testing) and
    puppet-openstack_spec_helper (helper for testing).
          These two usually has a lot of changes so would be good to
    be able to track them.