Thanks for the help/advice all. I did have root squashing disabled, but
something else must've been playing up. I did the build on another machine and
it's working now. At least, the ALLINONE vm booted and prepare_guest.sh is
running, so fingers crossed!

On one of the wiki pages, it says that an Openstack supplemental pack is in the
works, would it be safe to assume this would be a production oriented pack,
rather than the devstack style dev oriented setup?

/Kieran