Hi Tony,

The short answer is there are two images.

The official one uses the openSUSE kernel based on official kernel.org
releases. It includes the dwc2 driver, not sure about gadget drivers - I
think OTG is disabled because I was not aware it would be working on the Pi.
http://download.opensuse.org/ports/armv6hl/tumbleweed/images/

There's also an unofficial Raspbian kernel packaged here:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/devel:ARM:Factory:Contrib:RaspberryPi

Also note that so far I only know of test reports from the Pi Model B
and B+, so it will be interesting to hear whether we may need to tweak
the config.txt for the Pi Zero.

Regards,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)