If the two modules needed (dwc2, g_ether) are blacklisted and not
"simply" disabled, I'd be ever so interested if those were made
available for manual loading.

I remember somewhere there are another half-dozen or so modules
starting with "g_" which would be nice to also be made
available(commonly enabled by use of dwc2 just like g_ether), I'd have
to find that list to provide if necessary.

Thx,
Tony