The serial console is on ttyS0, so the kernel 4.7 from Tumbleweed doesn't boot.
I'm able to boot the 3.10 standard kernel (of course!), so I will try to boot
on the openSUSE JeOS.
I've untar the JeOS image on a ext4 emmc partition and I will try to boot it
with the 3.10 kernel. If it's possible, I can then try to compile natively a
4.7 on my box (who said it will take a lot of time :-p).

Maybe I'm dreaming but it could be possible :-)