Hello Stathis,

Am 11.10.2016 um 17:51 schrieb Efstathios Iosifidis:
> I use openSUSE on Banana pi M1. It's on [24/7] and I use it as torrent
> seedbox, IRC Bouncer and ddns client.
> I use a custon version I made. You can download it from
> https://mega.nz/#!zNAxhIIb!Z9OCSMYdhx95eEA3s7CxpuMNBFkIHzuZHR3dP4SSoBY

Please don't advertise binary non-OBS image downloads to users here.

> The repositories version didn't work.

Then please report any errors to this list or on Bugzilla, and since
apparently you have found solutions, please create Submit Requests on
build.opensuse.org to have the official repositories fixed. If no
community member reports or fixes problems, things will stay broken.

Regards,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)