Am 29.08.2017 um 14:08 schrieb Michal Suchánek:
> On Fri, 25 Aug 2017 22:16:09 +0300
> "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.korni...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> It seems that the following tools are binary only:
>> https://github.com/rockchip-linux/rkbin/tree/master/tools
>> They are required to convert u-boot to proprietary loader known
>> format. Proprietary loader is required because there is no (yet?)
>> support for SPL in u-boot for rk3328.
>> The tools are also x86_64 only, so I wonder how could they be used in
>> OBS to produce package for u-boot image in deployable format.
>
> There is rkflashtool https://github.com/linux-rockchip/rkflashtool
> which worked for me with some cheap rk33?? TV box for modifying a boot
> script on partition that is not accessible from Android. There was one
> caveat - the partitions were downloaded with some zero padding at the
> start.
>
> If you look for resources for Radxa Rock (rk3188) you can possibly find
> more about rockchip bootable card layout which may or may not work for
> you with 3328.

http://opensource.rock-chips.com/wiki_Main_Page is a good starting point
- the workflow for 64-bit is slightly different.

Note that this is not about flashing but about creating the files to be
flashed.

Mainline U-Boot circumvents many of those problems by using its own FIT
storage format, but it lags in enabling SPL for the various chipsets.

Regards,
Andreas

HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)