Hi!

Are there such severe problems with armv6hl that it's still remaining on
openSUSE-release-20180124-1.2.armv6hl        (including conflicts with the ruby version)
instead of having the same state as armv7hl
openSUSE-release-20180214-1.1.armv7hl        (without ruby conflicts)    ?

Best regards, Ralph