El 29 d’octubre de 2019 16:42:28 CET, Guillaume Gardet
<guillaume.gar...@arm.com> ha escrit:
>Hi,
>
>Matthias, what is the current status of RPi4?
>
>Cheers,
>Guillaume

Network is not working. I send a first version to enable it, but it needa
rework. I'll send b2 soon. My plan is to integrate it into tumbleweed image, as
soon as it gets accepted upstream.

>> I tried Buster on this system and got it working, both via the serial
>line and via ssh,
>> but I did not get any output on the HDMI interface. This seems to be
>a known
>> problem with certain monitors. I have a TV screen and an ACER display
>with HDMI
>> and VGA input, but also a HDMI->VGA converter gives nothing on the
>screen.

You need to boot with the HDMI cable comnected to the RPi4. This should give
you an EFI framebuffer. Work on the KMS driver is in progress but will take a
while.

>> So, my question is: should I get something in the current state on
>the HDMI
>> screen?

Try to add console=tty to your kernel boot parameters. Beware that USB is not
working ATM. Another thing we are working on, stay tuned.

>> Is there anything I can do to help with getting TW or Leap 15.1/2
>running on the
>> RPI4?

You could try if i2c and SPI is working on the pins.

Regards,
Matthias

--
Enviat des del meu dispositiu Android amb el K-9 Mail. Disculpeu la brevetat.