On 12/10/2015 05:20 AM, ddemaio wrote:
> Hi all,
> Additionally, 2016 is a Leap Year. If anyone has ideas for what we can
> do to take advantage of this coincidental Leap year matching up with the
> release of openSUSE Leap 42.1, please share your idea on this thread. We
> could also organize a brainstorming team for this idea if you prefer
> that. I'll start it off with the ideas.
>
> Ideas:
> 1. Create a Leap Year Quiz Game about openSUSE Leap 42.1 for events we
> attend. The people who score the highest points on the quiz are entered
> into a monthly drawing to receive a Leap gift.
> 2. Have a Leap Year Release party Every month at different location
> throughout the world.
>
> v/r
> Doug

Not really Leap related but would it be possible to raise some
awareness/help for a "What Can I Do For OpenSUSE?" site[1]? Would be
great to have something for that up and running, I have already setup a
possible site template[2] forked from a fedora project site.

If there are any new contributors who want to get involved I think this
would be a good way for them to get right into it and a chance to
interact with people who deal with some openSUSE projects (since it
would need wiki/documentation updates). As Efstathios mentioned, a
frequent wiki hackathon would be awesome :)

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-10/msg00068.html
    http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-11/msg00001.html

[2] https://github.com/alanbortu/asknot-ng

--