On 12/17/2015 02:51 AM, Uzair Shamim wrote:
On 12/10/2015 05:20 AM, ddemaio wrote:
Hi all,
Additionally, 2016 is a Leap Year. If anyone has ideas for what we can
do to take advantage of this coincidental Leap year matching up with the
release of openSUSE Leap 42.1, please share your idea on this thread. We
could also organize a brainstorming team for this idea if you prefer
that. I'll start it off with the ideas.

Ideas:
1. Create a Leap Year Quiz Game about openSUSE Leap 42.1 for events we
attend. The people who score the highest points on the quiz are entered
into a monthly drawing to receive a Leap gift.
2. Have a Leap Year Release party Every month at different location
throughout the world.

v/r
Doug
Not really Leap related but would it be possible to raise some
awareness/help for a "What Can I Do For OpenSUSE?" site[1]? Would be
great to have something for that up and running, I have already setup a
possible site template[2] forked from a fedora project site.

If there are any new contributors who want to get involved I think this
would be a good way for them to get right into it and a chance to
interact with people who deal with some openSUSE projects (since it
would need wiki/documentation updates). As Efstathios mentioned, a
frequent wiki hackathon would be awesome :)

[1] http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-10/msg00068.html
     http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-project/2015-11/msg00001.html

[2] https://github.com/alanbortu/asknot-ng

I agree Uzair. A site like that could really guide people who want to contribute. Any traction on the progress of it?
v/r
Doug