Greetings.

Kopete 0.12.3 (Under KDE 3.5.5 "release 45.4" openSUSE 10.2)
I think I have set up Kopete right with my own ICQ UIN and ICQ
password.

Trying to do what the Kopete handbook says, does not work for me.

I try File -> Add contact and select my own ICQ UIN (the only thing
available under File -> Add contact)

Kopete displays a window where I can enter my friend's ICQ UIN.
I enter the UIN and press the OK button, and the window closes, so I
am back in the main window.

But I can not see my newly added contact anywhere.

I show both offline users and empty groups, but my main window is just
all empty.

Any help?

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)