Carl Hartung wrote:
> On Mon January 28 2008 07:03:36 pm Fred A. Miller wrote:
>> So have I, and global warming is BAD science.....PERIOD!!
>
> I've read your posts for a long time, Fred. Generally speaking, you almost
> always have an axe to grind in these kinds of exchanges (purposely avoiding
> the word "debate" here because I've read only assertions and insults... the
> opponents have no *science*]

You become slick tonged Carl when others don't agree with you.

You only read what pleases you, I guess.

> And PLEASE reply to the list! :-)

You can start here, Carl. Now, I know you won't like what you read and
will immediately state that ALL of the references here are from people
who don't know what they're talking about, aren't qualified, or
whatever. However, it may be educational for those who are interested in
the truth instead of holding onto a political agenda. Now, this is
off-topic and I'm done with it here.

Fred

http://www.environmentaldefense.org/page.cfm?tagid=1344
http://csicop.org/doubtandabout/crichton/
http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/news/wales-news/tm_headline=debunking-of-global-warming--bad-science-&method=full&objectid=18749397&siteid=50082-name_page.html
http://www.junkscience.com/Greenhouse/
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58767
http://www.climateofdenial.net/?q=node/3
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/02/bad_research_horrendous_report.html

--
Steve Ballmer is no more able for the art of persuasion
than the Abrams tank is for delivering meals on wheels.