Hi,

I have setup openthinclient appliance and am getting the following when booting
up a windows computer using pxe boot:

Can't open /sys/class/net//address: no such file or directory

Mounting IP ADDRESS:/home on /tcos/nfshomes failed: Network is unreachable

If I create a virtualbox client and boot it with two network cards (one using
bridged and one with NAT) it boots successfully.

I have enabled debug and it says the following

IPv6: ADDRCONF (NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready.

Then

IPv6: ADDRCONF (NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready.

Cant kill pid 3965 no such process

Mounting IP ADDRESS:/home on /tcos/nfshomes failed: Network is unreachable

Cant kill pid 3987 no such process

Mounting IP ADDRESS:/home on /tcos/nfshomes failed: Network is unreachable

Cant kill pid 4009 no such process

DEBUG SHELL: Could not mount IP:/openthinclient via nfs

I have turned off spanning tree protocol as well in case that was the issue.

Kind regards

Richard Leyshon