On Monday 25 October 2010 13:21:30 Sachin Murudkar wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am trying to install openvas on my system when I do "./configure" it
> works without any error but when I do "make" it returns with an error
>
> cd base && cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local
> -DSYSCONFDIR=/usr/local/etc -DLOCALSTATEDIR=/usr/local/var
> -DLIBDIR=/usr/local/lib -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=OFF
> -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug && make
> /bin/sh: cmake: command not found
> make: *** [all] Error 127
>

> I am trying to install on CentOS 5.4 with 64bit arch
>

> Can some one help me with this to go ahead ......

Consider installing from package(s):
http://openvas.org/install-packages.html .

Otherwise you might have to install several packages in order to be able to
build it yourself (one of them might be called something like ....
cmake .... ! )

-- felix

Felix Wolfsteller |  ++49 541 335083-783  |  http://www.intevation.de/
PGP Key: 39DE0100