Hi all

I am using a Linux CentOS system I am trying to install openvas  client
and openvas server on two different systems. I managed to install
openvas client on one of my system but not able to install openvas
server (that is openvas manager).

I installed
openvas-libraries-3.1.3 --> sucessfully
openvas-manager-1.0.1--> sucessfully

when i try to do a make for  openvas-scanner-3.1.0 it returns error
*creating libsynscan.la
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib64/libgpg-error.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib64/libgpg-error.la' is not a valid libtool archive
make[1]: *** [synscan.nes] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/src/openvas-scanner-3.1.0/cnvts/synscan'
Warning : the following plugins could not be built :
find_service openvas_tcp_scanner synscan*

I have installed libtools and libgpg as mentioned below
libtool-ltdl-devel-1.5.22-7.el5_4
libtool-ltdl-1.5.22-7.el5_4
libtool-1.5.22-7.el5_4
libtool-ltdl-1.5.22-7.el5_4
libtool-ltdl-devel-1.5.22-7.el5_4

libgpgme11-1.1.6-22.el5
libgpg-error-devel-1.4-2
libgpg-error-1.4-2
libgpgme-pthread11-1.1.6-22.el5
libgpg-error-1.4-2

Pleaes Let me know where I am going wrong ...