I'm using OV-8 on CentOS 7, and since the begging of setting up the server,
I consistently receive reports via email, even though not all hosts have
completed. The alert is set to generate alert for "Event: Task run status
changed (to Done)," and the task shows "done," but 3 of the 18 hosts still
show "(not finished)" under the End column. The number of hosts not finished
are not the same each time - sometimes I may have 5 hosts, sometimes a
couple, but there are always hosts that show not finished. Is there a fix
for this? Everything else appears to be working OK.

Thanks