Dear Allyn,

thank you for your report about unfinished hosts and sorry for the delay.
We are currently investigating the Problem that you have reported,
but until now we had no success when trying to reproduce.

- Do you have any further details- for example specific situations in which this occurance takes place?
- Maybe the issue is limited to specific networks, IP's, OS.. ?
- How is your scan setup- is it a normal scan with standard scanconfig? Do you have schedules connected to your tasks?
- Does it also occur if you'd clone the task and remove the email alert?
- (Anything that differs from a regular standard scan setup could be a key information).
- Can you reproduce the behavior constantly?

Thanks a lot, we appreciate any information given here.

Kind Regards,
Michael Eissele.