Dear Allyn,

thanks a lot for your detailed report.
Until today, we was not able to recreate the unfinished hosts on our side, but we appreciate that you took the time and reported your solution to us, this will help future users who report the same problem, as we now have a
aprooved fixing guide for the occurance of this. Further more, we will
investigate deeper on the cause of this and will take care to avoid
such scan behaviour in future.

Thank you very much for your Report!

Kind Regards,
Michael (Eissele).